Fremont, CA – April 14, 2009. AMAX (www.amax.com), a leading Turnkey Appliance Manufacturer, will showcase a new series of custom manufactured security and storage appliances at the upcoming RSA Conference 2009. The RSA Conference, where the world talks security, is the world’s most comprehensive exhibit in information security.
AMAX provides Turnkey Appliance Manufacturing solutions, from design prototyping such as customized chassis and system hardware design to full-volume manufacturing, quality assurances, global logistics, and worldwide support.
Some of the services that AMAX provides include:
- Completely customized platforms where AMAX expert Engineers assist the customer’s decision-making process, while maintaining the utmost flexibility;
- Enhanced Manufacturing Process for QA and Fast Production Lead Times;
- Multiple warehouse locations throughout North America and internationally, allowing customers the flexibility to store systems or unique components as consignment items;
- The AMAX Oracle Database and ERP system provides access to real time inventory tracking;
- Global drop shipping capabilities and extensive experience shipping systems internationally;
- Full RMA refurbishing for evaluation machines from OEM Customers.
The RSA Conference will be held from April 20 - 24, 2009 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information: (www.rsaconference.com).
"Our turnkey appliance manufacturing capabilities have benefited software companies immensely by allowing them to focus on their core competencies, while leaving the appliance manufacturing, revision control, and global logistics to AMAX," stated Shou Lin Chua, Business Development Manager at AMAX.
Founded in 1979, AMAX is the leader in custom server and storage solutions in North America. AMAX is comprised of two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide array of industries: 1) AMAX’s Corporate Solutions Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, storage and cluster products; and 2) AMAX’s Contract Manufacturing Division provides efficient custom manufacturing solutions and global logistics services to OEM customers. AMAX’s headquarters are located in Fremont, California. AMAX has additional branch offices throughout North America and globally, including in Suzhou, China, and Shanghai, China. For more information, see www.amax.com.