"We really appreciate all of AMAX's help and if we have additional specialized computer needs I will wholeheartedly recommend AMAX personally. It has been a very good experience working with AMAX and we look forward to our next project together."|
- Bob Marinos, Principal Scientist, SAIC
|2U 6-Drive Quad Socket AMD Opteron Server|
The 2U quad-socket ServMax™ H-24301 is an ultra-dense, high-performance compute server capable of housing up to 64 AMD Opteron™ 6300 series processor cores in a single chassis. Featuring up to 512GB of 1600Mhz DDR3 high-speed memory, six 3.5” hot-swap SATA/SAS drive bays, 5 PCIe Gen2 expansion slots, and redundant 1400W high-efficiency power supplies, the ServMax™ H-24301 combines massive amounts of system memory with up to 24TB of storage and onboard 6Gbps SAS to satisfy the most demanding HPC, development, virtualization and highly threaded application requirements.
- Supports four 4/8/12/16-core AMD Opteron™ 6300 series processors, with up to 64 cores in a 2U chassis.
- AMD Turbo Core technology – digitally boosting all cores simultaneously up to 500MHz and up to 1.3GHz max turbo state
- Flex FP(Flexible 256-bit FPU) - Two 128-bit FMACs shared per module, allowing for dedicated 128-bit execution per core or shared 256-bit execution per module.
- Provides performance enhancements to a wide range of applications with the added instruction sets - SSE4.1, SSE4.2, SSSE3, AVX, AES, PCLMULQDQ, FMA3, FMA4 XOP, F16C, BMI and TBM.
- Delivers superior performance in memory and compute intensive workloads.
Storage flexibility with up to six hot-swap drives.
- Support C6 Power State - reduces idle power at the module by up to 46%, compared to previous generation AMD Opteron™ processors.
- Delivers up to 15% higher processing throughput than previous generation AMD Opteron™ processors.
- Ideal for cloud, virtualization, and HPC applications.
||ServMax™ H-24301 Dual AMD Opteron™ Platform|
||2U Standard Depth |
||- Up to four 4/8/12/16-core AMD (1944-pin) Opteron™ 6300 Series processors, each w/ 2x, 4x, 6x, or 8x 2MB L2 cache, 16MB L3 cache, 85W, 115W, 140W power |
- Up to 3.5 GHz base frequency per processor
- Up to 1.3GHz boost over base frequency using AMD Turbo CORE technology per processor
- Up to 64 cores in a single chassis
||- AMD SR5690 and SP5100|
||- 32 DDR3 memory DIMM slots |
- Supports up to 1TB DDR3 Reg. ECC 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory or 128GB of DDR3 Unb. ECC/non-ECC memory
||- 2x PCI-e 2.0 x16 |
- 2x PCI-e 2.0 x8
- 1x UIO slot
|Onboard Video and LAN
||- On-board video controller |
- On-board dual Gigabit Ethernet connections
||- Onboard SAS 6.0Gb/s controller with RAID 0, 1, 10; optional RAID 5 support with RAID 5 activation key |
- Onboard SATA 3Gb/s controller with RAID 0, 1, 10 support
- Optional PCIe SAS or SATA RAID controller card
||- 2U rack-optimized chassis |
- 1x SAS / SATA backplane w/ SES2
- 6x 3.5" hot swap SAS 6.0Gb/s or SATA hard disk drive bays
- 6x heavy-duty counter-rotating PWM fans with optimal fan speed control
- Redundant 1400W high-efficiency power supply with PMBus
||- Supports Intelligent Platform Management Interface v.2.0 |
- Supports IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM over LAN
||3.5" x 17.2" x 27.9" / 89mm x 437mm x 709mm (H x W x D) |
||- Optional on-site service warranty |
Data Sheet Download